I joined Inovo back in 2018 as an Intern.
I fell in love with the Inovo team and startups, so I’ve decided to stay for a little bit longer ;)
@Inovo I’m mainly:
- searching for great healthcare entrepreneurs to invest in;
- supporting our portfolio companies in dashboards / analytics / financials;
The founders that I’m the most excited about are:
You want to change the world for the better and improve life your customers by 10x, not 10%. +the biz you are working on has a potential for a $10B valuation.
One thing at a time but done great. No side-biz.
You know your numbers & You make decisions based on numbers.
I prefer to invest in people with bias to action [Sometimes im struggling with this myself. Be aware that theorizing and perfectionism are slowing us down!]
Sounds like you? Message me on LinkedIn
What do I do in my free time?
I’m experimenting with diet, testing a lot of wearables [Oura, Whoop, Garmin], and reading anything on this topic. Happy to grab a coffee and talk abut if this is your obsession too! [ping me on LI]
Doing difficult things is what keeps me alive.
- Hiking 100km to Machu Picchu trough Salkantay trek without guide? Great idea
- Biking 1000km around Iceland and sleeping in a tent for the first time in life? Sounds even better.
I would love to do 4 deserts race by the end of 2025 and I’m writting it down here because public commitments increase probability of making things happen
- I usually don’t play games but when I do I’m gone for a week or two
- Recently played: Planet Crafter & Going Medieval
Click on “arrows” above to learn more!