I am wholeheartedly devoted to supporting founders.
The CEE is underrepresented globally in terms of large tech companies (with $100m+ revenues) and I want to change that. 🥊 I manage the Inovo team so that we maximise the number of large tech companies we helped to get off the ground in the CEE.
@Inovo I’m mainly:
- I am a generalist investor, occasionally deep diving into selected fields🎓.
- Currently, I am educating myself about green tech, environmental issues and impact investing 🍏. I am willing to meet founders in those areas. To invest, I still need to see the possibility of getting to $100m+ revenue. 🦄
- My business as usual includes B2B Enterprise topics, with a focus on the US market.
- convincing amazing founders to take Inovo on board
- helping our founders to grow to be better managers / CEOs
- talking to top tech people to join our portfolio
- talking to global investors, VCs and business angels to invest in our portfolio
- talking to global advisors and operators to support our portfolio
The founders that I’m the most excited about:
- Second-time founders who say “this time let’s make it big”
- Targeting the US market
- Great product managers with experience in building successful products for millions of people
- independently from the points above, I am excited about founders focusing on green tech & impact.
Sounds like you? Message me on LinkedIn.
To get to know more about myself
- Interview with Mac Filipkowski, “Zaprojektuj swoje życie” (in Polish)
- My podcasts with: Stefan Batory from booksy, Bogomil Balkansky from Sequoia, Jens Lapinski (business angel), Piotr Pisarz from Uncapped
- Medium post We will help to create 10 unicorns 🦄