I joined Inovo in 2019.
- I worked in the banking industry for almost 10 years, mainly in wealth management, at brands such as ING, BNP Paribas, and Noble Bank.
- I invested in two startups Wedding.pl and FitAdept, as a business angel.
- In addition to this, I oriented the bulk of my interest to the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are an extremely intriguing concept for me, bringing the payment system to a higher, technological dimension.
My role at Inovo?
I am super proud of our Limited Partners. Long-term relationship is the foundation of our organization. We believe in honest cooperation which should be in accordance with our culture principles.
Inovo has slighly over €100m AUM in three active funds. What pleases me is the large number of private investors supporting our fund. Out of the Polish investors, we cooperate with all the most active and successful ones. We are slowly stretching beyond the continent.
What motivates me?
- my son Stefan [amazing and the most important venture so far in my life]
- too low number of Polish unicorns [help us here]
What relaxes me?
- travel [next on my list: Japan]
- music [nudisco]
- sports [tennis, and many many others]